I tried doing something like this last year, at 3, but she wasn’t into it at all and didn’t have as long an attention span, but it was perfect to do this at 4! Here’s my little interview with Noelle – I pulled the questions off this site.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Mommy says, “I love you, Noelle”.
2. What makes you happy? Shopkins (she’s obsessed right now. Thanks to Disney Collector!)
3. What makes you sad? I can’t find my checklist (she’s looking for this checklist that comes with the Shopkins since the goal is to try to collect all of them).
4. What makes you laugh? When someone tickles me!
5. How old are you? Four.
6. How old is Mommy? 46!! (Said with confidence. Oy! Time to invest in those anti-aging creams).
7. How old is Daddy? Hmmm I don’t know?…100? Daddy is old.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play Shopkins.
9. Who is your best friend? ALIYA!
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be Noelle’s mommy. (Heart melting…)
11. What are you really good at? Not peeing or poopooing in my pants (No she’s not).
12. What are you not very good at? I’m not good at wrapping presents.
13. What did you do today? Stay home (yes – it’s a workday and she’s home bc she spiked a fever last night. Seems like a total fluke bc she had no other symptoms and is perfectly fine today!)
14. What is your favorite food? Mac ‘n Cheese!
15. What is your favorite song? #8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13… and… 4! And 3… annndd.. 5! (from Taylor Swift’s 1989 CD)
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? A bounce house. A rainbow bounce house! (Well, the good news is she is getting a bounce house. The bad news is there will be no rainbows).
17. What is your favorite animal? Elephants and camels. (Very true. She is always talking about elephants).
18. What is love? A hug and a kiss.
19. What does daddy do for work? I go upstairs and be close to daddy and sit next to him. (Her daddy WFH a lot, and that is what she does whenever she is home too).
20. Where do you live? I live at Earth… in California.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? Target!
It’ll be fun to do a similar interview every year and see how the answers change!