Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Who am I? You’re about to find out more than you cared to know in the next 30 days.
Dun dun dun.
- My sister and I lived in Taiwan until we were 4 years old, so I couldn’t speak English until I was in kindergarten and was forced to be in ESL.
- When we were little, my sister and I slept side-by-side on a mat on the floor. I was still not potty-trained well so whenever I peed my bed I would roll my sister onto my pee spot and blame her for it. Poor girl.
- Ariel is my favorite Disney princess.
- I have always loved to read, so when I was little I would bypass bedtimes by reading in the dark with a flashlight under my blanket so my parents wouldn’t know I was still awake.
- So the book thing – I used to pretend my bookshelf was a library so I organized my books by author’s last name first and had an index card file for people to use if they wanted to “check-out” a book.
- I’m not a sweets/desserts person, but I have an unhealthy obsession with icy cold desserts (ice cream, froyo, shaved ice… especially shaved ice…droooool).
- I used to drink two full monsters a day (for several years straight), then I started developing these weird skin rashes so now you can’t get me near one with a ten foot pole!
- I still regret not buying Amazon stock. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
- I try really hard to be a cynic/realist, but it’s not working. I’m an optimist by nature.
- I want two daughters. I love it when I see other peoples’ two girls play together and think it’s the most adorable thing!
- I thought I would be able to pull off the disciplinarian role when I became a parent, but at this rate I don’t think so. My girl has me wrapped around her pudgy lil’ finger.
- For as long as I could remember people have commented on my “piano hands”.
- Nothing is more satisfying to me than a blanket, hot tea, and a book on a crispy, cold day.
- I used to get made fun of (in a friendly way) about my beloved oversized sweatshirts and too-baggy clothing, but I’d like to think I’ve come a long way since then.
- I sometimes wish I were 2 inches shorter so I could wear more heels, but I often get complimented on my legs so I guess I should just accept them.